What responsibilities can you expect?
- Meeting and greeting clients at their homes and workplaces.
- Managing new and existing client relationships throughout their lifetime.
- Providing customer service through various online and offline channels.
- Identifying and implementing new customer acquisition and partnership strategies.
- Meeting and greeting clients over the phone, at their homes, workplaces or event venues.
What skills and qualities do we require?
- UK Driving Licence
- Relevant work experience in a customer-facing role, having ideally had some experience in the luxury and/or fashion spaces.
- Ability to highlight problems and suggest actionable solutions.
- Autonomous in approach, proactive, hard-working and results-driven.
- Strong communication skills and able to effectively convey our brand image. A high standard of written and spoken English is essential.
- Experience dealing with difficult interpersonal situations – able to remain calm and be empathetic.
- Experience in pitching ideas both internally and externally, project planning and execution.
- Highly organised, high-energy and enthusiastic.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to a good standard.
What skills are not essential, but desirable?
- Experience using CRM tools.
- Access to a motor vehicle.
What can you expect at Cudoni?
- Competitive Salary
- Shares in the business
- A very sociable and interactive office environment.
- Regular team activities and away-days.
- Highly qualified and ambitious teammates.