Anascena can provide specialist advice in the following areas:
- Developing and growing a sustainable pipeline of ex-military employees, including establishing a Veterans network;
- Forensic security investigations;
- Anti-bribery and corruption, and
- Security cleared linguists and translators
Anascena can also provide cyber security advice and education specifically tailored to a client’s unique circumstances and to the target audience within the organisation. Subjects covered include:
- update on the latest threats and vulnerabilities
- industry best practice
- mitigation strategies against threats and vulnerabilities.
Using real life examples of computer security incidents, Anascena can provide guidance on:
- enterprise password management procedures
- advantages and disadvantages of the encryption of data at rest and in transit.
- the importance of physical security
- the importance initial induction and regular security awareness training.
- the dangers of social engineering in both home and work environments and how an increased awareness of the methods used to gain access to valuable information can reduce the risk of its compromise
- the risks to personal and company data by the use of public wired and wireless networks
- the precautions that can be deployed to protect information exchanged online.